Sh. Brahm Yadav
Sh. Brahm Yadav,was appointed as Chairman of Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board on 30th May, 2007.He hails from a modest farmer family of Delhi.
Sh. Brahm Yadav brings alongwith him vast experience of public life. Being Member of the DAMB, he contributed immensely in the various important projects and the schemes related to the welfare of the employees.
Sh. Brahm Yadav has also been elected as Sr. Vice-Chairman of COSAMB (Confederation of State Agricultural Marketing Boards), a body of all the State Agricultural Marketing Boards constituted to formulate policies and suggestions for upgrading marketing infrastructure to meet the emerging challenges of global competition.
Sh. Brahm Yadav has demonstrated his competence in myriad roles ranging from President of Delhi Pradesh Youth Congress from 1983 to 1990, as Municipal Councilor for a period of seven years, and as General Secretary of Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee under the Presidentship of Chaudhary Prem Singh, Late Sh. Deep Chand Bandhu, Smt. Shiela Dixit and Sh. Subhash Chopra. Sh. Yadav as Member of OBC Commission made efforts to include many Jats, Raya Rajputs and Rajbars as OBCs in the list for Delhi which was not included previously. He was also Chairman of the Rajdhani College, University Of Delhi.
Key personality attributes
- Sh. Brahm Yadav is the son of the soil, brilliant orator, and charismatic leader of the masses.
- He is pragmatic, resourceful with relentless zeal to perform the task assigned.
- Inspired by the tenets of selfless sacrifice and principled politics with the aim to serve the masses.
- He has championed the cause of the poor, slum dwellers, destitute women, children, backward classes, workers and labourers at various fora and in various capacities.
- Sh. Yadav is a sports enthusiast & has always upheld the cause of sports. He has been chief motivator and Patron of Shiv Kumar Memorial Cricket Tournament, Somnath Cricket Association Tournament at PUSA and NPL Colonies. He was one of the key persons to be associated with the formation of the Naraina Vihar Club.
- He is strongly committed to secularism and has from every platform fought for the allotment of land and subsequent construction of Sanatan Dharam Mandir, Naraina, Guru Singh Sabha, Naraina.He is also the Patron of Joint Durga Puja Committee, Inderpuri.
Sh. Brahm Yadav believes in “Making a mark and doing things at one’s best always" and " Never compromise if you want to be the best” is his motto.
||9,Institutional Area,Pankha Road , Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058
||9810900033 / 28522269